- Mumaris System Simplified
- What is Mumaris Plus?
- SCFHS Mumaris Plus Facilities Made Easy
- Who Can Create a Mumaris Plus Account?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Mumaris Plus Account
- How To Apply for Renewal/Re-registration of SCFHS Mumaris Plus?
- FAQs About Mumaris System
- Who needs to create a Mumaris Plus account?
- What to do if I already have a Mumaris account(older version)?
- What to do if I have registered and classified in SCFHS and don’t have aprior mumaris account?
- My account is suspended after multiple times of using a wrong password, what to do now?
- Can I apply for services if I am blacklisted in SCFHS?
- Can I apply for services if I am forbidden from practicing inside the kingdom?
- What to do if my qualification is not in my Mumaris Plus account list?
- What’s the Mumaris System’s purpose?
- Who can use it?
- What are the benefits?
- How long does renewal take?
- What if my application is rejected?
- What is the difference between Mumaris Plus and Mumaris System?
- What is Tawasul Mumaris?
- What is CME in Saudi Arabia?
- Final Words
Are you a healthcare professional in Saudi Arabia?
Then, you probably understand the significance of the Mumaris Plus system and the Saudi Council Card.
In this easy-to-follow guide, I’m going to walk you through the process of creating a Mumaris Plus account and renewing your Saudi Council Card without any fuss.
Mumaris System Simplified
Mumaris System is like a big umbrella.
It’s the whole system in Saudi Arabia that manages the paperwork and rules for healthcare professionals.
Think of it as the boss of everything related to doctors, nurses, and other healthcare experts working there.
What is Mumaris Plus?
It is like the friendly face of the Mumaris System.
Mumaris Plus is like a super helpful website made by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS).
It’s designed to make life easier for doctors and nurses working in Saudi Arabia.
It’s a digital platform where medical professionals can do important things, like signing up for their jobs, getting the right paperwork, and even keeping track of their learning hours.
The platform offers a wide range of services, including registration, classification, reclassification, re-registration, qualification research, issuance of training letters, certificates of good standing, and tracking of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours.
It is like a magic tool because it takes all the complicated stuff about being a healthcare pro in Saudi Arabia and makes it simple.
SCFHS Mumaris Plus Facilities Made Easy
Mumaris Plus helps healthcare pros in Saudi Arabia with important stuff like:
- Professional Classification and Registration: It helps them sign up and manage their accounts, whether they are within Saudi Arabia or abroad.
- Reclassification Service: If they want to change their job type, it can help them do that.
- Professional Re-Registration: People who already use Mumaris Plus can ensure they can continue practicing in the Saudi healthcare system by renewing or re-registering their accounts.
- New Qualification Research: If doctors and nurses want to learn more, it can help them find the right courses.
- Training Letter Issuance: Sometimes, they need letters to show they are learning new things. Mumaris Plus can give them those letters.
- Certificate of Good Standing: Doctors and nurses can also get a paper that shows they are very good at their jobs. This paper can be needed if they work in different locations.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Tracking: It helps them count how many hours they learn new things. This is very important for keeping their jobs.
Who Can Create a Mumaris Plus Account?
Mumaris Plus is for healthcare professionals in Saudi Arabia. Here’s who can join:
- Fresh Graduates: New healthcare grads from Saudi institutions can join, but their programs must be recognized.
- Foreign Grades: If you graduated from an international institution, you can join after Saudi authorities check your qualifications.
- Saudi Healthcare Pros: This includes Saudi doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, and more.
- Non-Saudi Pros: If you’re not from Saudi Arabia but work in healthcare there, you can join if you have a valid residence permit and a recognized healthcare license.
- Service Transfer: If you’re already registered with another Saudi healthcare body, like the Ministry of Health, and want to switch to SCFHS or SCON, you can create a Mumaris Plus account.
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Mumaris Plus Account
Let’s be honest; registering for Mumaris Plus can be a bit confusing.
Many folks struggle with creating their accounts and understanding how to navigate the system.
But don’t worry; I’m here to simplify it all.
If you’re new and want to start with Mumaris Plus, create a fresh account.
On the flip side, if you’re already using Mumaris Plus but need to keep your account active, renew or re-register your account to keep practicing in Saudi Arabia’s healthcare system.
How to Signup a Mumaris Plus New Account?
To make Mumaris Plus account, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Gather Your Documents
- Passport Copy
- A utility bill or bank statement
- Degree or Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- Dataflow Verification of Degree
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Registration/Licensing
- Dataflow Verification of License
- Dataflow Reference Number
- R&C Exam Eligibility ID
- Prometric Exam (R&C) Result
Step 2: Access Mumaris Plus Login
- Start by opening your web browser and visit the Mumaris Plus website.
- Click on “Create Account” or “Sign Up.”
- Select “Individuals” from two options.
- Fill in your details in the form and click on “SIGN UP” button.
- Now login to your Mumaris plus account and click “My Services” and then “Professional Classification.”
- Now click “Apply Now” and fill out the declaration form. Select “No” for all the questions.
- Now complete your profile by adding your personal information, education qualifications, and work details.
- After entering job information, click “Add Work Experience,” choose “Certificate of Registration/License,” and upload:
-Certificate of Registration/License
-Dataflow verification of License
-Dataflow reference number
- Fill in your professional field, specialty, and qualification on the application details page. If you’ve completed your Prometric or R&C exam, provide the following information:
-R&C Eligibility ID
-Upload Prometric Result Copy
- Once you have completed all the details, proceed to submit the application.
- Now pay the fees through SADAD or credit card.
Congrats on creating a Mumaris Plus account and applying for SCFHS classification!
Expect a response in 1-3 weeks.
Regain Access to Your Account
If you’ve forgotten your Mumaris Plus login password, don’t worry; you can easily reset it.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit the Mumaris Plus Login Screen: Go to the portal and click on the login or sign-in option.
- Click on “Forgotten Password” or “Reset Password”: You’ll usually find this option on the login screen. Click on it.
- Enter Your Email Address: You’ll be asked to enter the email address associated with your account. Make sure it’s the email you used to sign up.
- Verification Code: Mumaris Plus will send a verification code to your email. Check your inbox (and maybe your spam folder) for this code.
- Enter the Verification Code: Once you have the code, enter it on the website where prompted.
- Reset Your Password: Now, you can create a new password. Make it strong and secure with a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Confirm the New Password: You must enter your new password twice to confirm it.
- Save and Login: Once you’ve set your new password, save it and use it to log in to your account.
Cost of Mumaris Plus Registration
Upon successfully creating your Mumaris Plus account, the next step involves selecting your classification or qualification as a practitioner.
The registration fee has two parts: administration fees and service fees.
Here are some examples of total fees for different classifications and qualifications.
- General Physician, Resident, and Resident Physician in training: 1,100 Riyals
- Senior Registrar, Registrar, and fellow Residents: 1,500 Riyals
- Fellowship in Sub-specialties: 1,100 Riyals
- Consultant Physician: 1,800 Riyals
- Decision of Recognition: 600 Riyals
- Pharmacists, Health Specialists, and Senior Health Specialists: 1,100 Riyals
- Pharmacists, Nurses, and Trainees in training: 1,100 Riyals
- Consultant Pharmacists and Health Specialists: 1,500 Riyals
- Technicians and Health Assistants: 600 Riyals
These fees take care of everything you need for your Mumaris Plus registration, ensuring a transparent breakdown for practitioners based on their respective classifications and qualifications.
How to Update Personal Information on Mumaris Plus
Follow these steps to make the updates:
- Access Mumaris Plus by entering your username and password.
- On the left side of the Mumaris dashboard, locate the third option, “My Services.”
- Select the first option, “Additional Services.”
- Click on “Apply Now” to open the application for additional services.
- Edit your personal information, including correcting details such as Iqama number and passport number.
- Once completed, click “Next.”
- In the Service Request Details section, choose the application’s reason as “Update Bio Details.”
- Provide your name in both Arabic and English, and enter the specific details that require updating.
- Attach relevant documents, such as Iqama or passport (e.g., attach Iqama if correcting the Iqama number). Click “Next.”
- Verify the application summary and proceed by clicking “Next.”
- A confirmation message will appear, indicating that the application for additional services has been successfully submitted.
- Note the application number provided.
- The review process by SCFHS will take one or two days.
- Your biodata will be updated, and this service is provided free of charge.
How To Apply for Renewal/Re-registration of SCFHS Mumaris Plus?
Every health professional must submit an application for the renewal or reregistration of the SCFHS Mumaris Plus account to renew their Iqama.
Some of the required documents needed for this process are:
- Copy of Iqama.
- Copy of Passport.
- Most recent experience letter.
- Medical report for those who are above the age of 65.
Access to Renew / Reregister Saudi Council Card
The Saudi Council Card is like a golden ticket for healthcare professionals in Saudi Arabia.
It’s an official license that allows doctors, nurses, and other healthcare experts to practice their vital skills in the Kingdom.
Now, here’s where Mumaris Plus steps in to help.
Mumaris Plus is a super-smart assistant for healthcare professionals.
It makes getting and renewing that Saudi Council Card a breeze.
- Digital Application: Instead of loads of paperwork, you can apply for or renew your Saudi Council Card from your computer or phone through the website. It’s like a shortcut to all the forms you need.
- Easy Tracking: Mumaris Plus helps you keep track of your professional journey. It records your training hours and keeps your records tidy.
- Updates and News: It’s like a news feed for healthcare pros that keeps you in the loop about important changes and news in the medical field in Saudi Arabia.
To renew your membership, follow the easy steps below.
- Head over to the portal of SCFHS by clicking here.
- Login to your account.
- Select “My Services“.
- Select “Professional Re-Registration“.
- Click “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the declaration form. (Pro Tip: Usually, “NO” will be used to answer each question).
- You’ll be redirected to a confirmation screen. Make sure your personal information is correct, or you can update it if there is any mistake.
- The next page demands your professional background. (Ensure that everything is up to date, and upload your most recent work experience certificate issued by your sponsor/kafil/employer).
- Now, you’ll be asked to pay the re-registration fees. Once paid, your membership will be re-registered for another year.
Conditions to Meet for Renewal
To renew your card, you need to have:
- A valid Saudi Council Card
- Updated professional certificates
- Proof of continuing education
- A clean criminal record
Renewal Fees for Saudi Council Card
Whether you’re registering for the first time or renewing, the fees stay the same.
Here’s the complete list of practitioner fees:
- Consultant Physician: 500 Riyals.
- Registrar, Senior Registrar, Fellow Physician: 400 Riyals.
- General Physician, Resident, Resident Physician in Training: 320 Riyals.
- Specialist/Pharmacist: 240 Riyals.
- Senior Specialist/Senior Pharmacist: 320 Riyals.
- Non-Physician Consultant: 400 Riyals.
- Technicians and Health Assistants: 160 Riyals.
How to pay the fees?
You can use Sadad, Visa, or MasterCard to pay the fees for the SCFHS Mumaris Plus fee for Classification, Reclassification, Registration, and Re-registration,.
When you register for or renew your SCFHS account, the SADAD Bill number will be sent to your cell phone. Also, you can obtain your SADAD number by logging into your account.
- Login to your SNB account
- Click “Menu” button. (You can see in bottom right)
- Choose “SADAD”
- Choose “One-time Bill Payment”
- In biller section Choose 129: Saudi Commission for Health Specialties from drop down.
- In the box provided for the Subscriber number, enter the SADAD number and click proceed.
- You can now see your fees, pay it by entering the OTP.
- Congratulations, you have successfully paid.
Al Rajhi Bank
- Visit Al Rajhi Bank’s online portal and log in to your account.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to your dashboard. Locate the “Payments” section.
- Within the Payments section, click on “SADAD.”
- From the SADAD menu, choose “SADAD Bills.”
- At the bottom of the page, find and click on “Add New Bill.“
- In the window for adding new bills, select “Services” in the first column. Choose “Saudi Commission for Health Specialities (129).”
- Enter your SADAD reference number in the third column and click “Proceed.”
- The system will display the amount due for the selected services. Confirm the details.
- Click on “Activate the Selected Bill” to proceed with the payment.
- After activation, click on “Pay Selected Bills.” Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive a confirmation message stating, “Payment done successfully.
FAQs About Mumaris System
Who needs to create a Mumaris Plus account?
Individuals wishing to work in Saudi Arabia for the first time, not previously classified or registered under SCFHS.
What to do if I already have a Mumaris account(older version)?
Use the same username and password details to login to Mumaris Plus account.
What to do if I have registered and classified in SCFHS and don’t have a
prior mumaris account?
Click “Forgot Password” on the login page, enter your SCFHS-registered email, and follow the emailed link to set a new password. For technical issues, call 920019393 or contact Tawasul services.
My account is suspended after multiple times of using a wrong password, what to do now?
Wait for 15 minutes and then attempt to log in again.
Can I apply for services if I am blacklisted in SCFHS?
You still have the option to apply through “Appeal Management Services.”
Can I apply for services if I am forbidden from practicing inside the kingdom?
No, You can’t use its services if you are forbidden.
What to do if my qualification is not in my Mumaris Plus account list?
Apply for a “new qualification study” in the services section, and SCFHS will promptly add it to your Mumaris Plus account.
What’s the Mumaris System’s purpose?
It streamlines the Saudi Council Card renewal process.
Who can use it?
Healthcare professionals in the Gulf region.
What are the benefits?
It’s fast and convenient.
How long does renewal take?
It varies, but it’s efficient.
What if my application is rejected?
Don’t worry; you can reapply.
What is the difference between Mumaris Plus and Mumaris System?
The main difference is that Mumaris System is the whole package, while Mumaris Plus is the modern, user-friendly part of it that healthcare pros love to use.
What is Tawasul Mumaris?
Tawasul Mumaris is a feature that lets healthcare professionals in Saudi Arabia communicate with the SCFHS for support, document submissions, and updates.
What is CME in Saudi Arabia?
CME stands for Continuous Medical Education in Saudi Arabia. It’s a system that requires healthcare professionals to regularly update their knowledge and skills by participating in accredited educational activities to ensure the quality of patient care and safety.
Mumaris Plus and the Saudi Council Card are your keys to a thriving medical career in Saudi Arabia.
Registering is a cinch when you have the right tools and information.
I hope this guide has made the journey crystal clear.
Remember, it’s all about your passion for healthcare.
If you have any questions, drop them in the comments below.
Happy healthcare, folks!