- How to Book Parking at Masjid al-Nabawi?
- Some Entry Points for Parking
- What are cost of Underground Park and How to pay?
- Rules and Regulations for Masjid al-Nabawi Parking
- Alternative Parking options around the Mosque
Masjid al-Nabawi, also known as the Prophet’s Mosque, holds immense religious and historical significance for Muslims around the world. One of the important aspects of visiting Masjid al-Nabawi is finding appropriate parking.
In this blog post, we will explore the significance of booking parking space before entering Masjid al-Nabawi and the convenience it offers to the visitors.
Masjid al-Nabawi is popular for having 16 Ziyarah sites and having graves of the Prophet ﷺ and two of his most faithful companions, Abu Bakr al-Siddiq رضي الله عنهماand Umar ibn al-Khattab رضي الله عنهما.
Booking a parking space in advance ensures a hassle-free experience for visitors and allows visitors to secure a parking spot closer to the mosque.
By pre-booking Masjid al-Nabawi parking, visitors can avoid the stress of finding a suitable parking spot amidst the crowd.
How to Book Parking at Masjid al-Nabawi?
We will provide step-by-step instructions on how to book Masjid al-Nabawi parking, making your trip to this revered mosque more convenient and enjoyable.
Many online platforms offer the convenience of booking Masjid al-Nabawi parking in advance.
Visitors can search for trusted websites or applications that provide parking reservation services for Masjid al-Nabawi.
These platforms usually require visitors to select the desired date and time of arrival, allowing them to choose from various parking options available.
If you want t o book online then there is simple straightforward method given below
- Open a web browser and visit the official website of Masjid Nabawi or Mawgiff.
- Look for the “Parking” or “Services” section on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the designated link to access the parking options available.
- Once you are on the parking options page, you will see a calendar. Click on the desired date for your visit.
- Select the time slot that suits your schedule from the available options.
- Choose the parking zone that best suits your preferences and requirements.
- After selecting a parking zone, click on the “Book Now” or “Reserve” button.
- Provide the necessary information, such as your name, contact details, and vehicle registration number.
- Proceed to the payment section and choose your preferred payment method.
- Complete the payment process to confirm your parking reservation
- Print the parking pass or save it on your mobile device for easy access.
- On the day of your visit, ensure you arrive at the parking zone at the designated time.
- Display your parking pass as instructed for verification purposes.
Park your vehicle in the designated area and ensure it is properly secured.
Local Parking Services:
For those who prefer to book parking upon arrival in Madina, there are local parking services available near Masjid Nabawi.
These services offer parking spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visitors can inquire about these services at their accommodation or seek guidance from locals.
Booking Masjid al-Nabawi parking with local parking services is a convenient way to secure your parking spot in advance.
By following the steps outlined in this document, you can ensure a smooth and stress-free experience during your visit to Masjid Nabawi.
Remember to research reputable parking services, choose the appropriate date and time, provide accurate personal details, and make payment as required.
Enjoy your spiritual journey with the peace of mind that comes from having your parking arrangements taken care of in advance.
- First research for local parking services before arrival.
- Plan ahead and arrive early to avoid traffic and parking difficulties
- Consider purchasing a prepaid parking pass to save time and avoid the need to carry cash
- Be aware of the security measures in place at the parking facility, such as surveillance cameras and security personnel
- Take note of the location and level of the parking facility to make it easier to find your car when you return
Respect the rules and regulations of the parking facility and follow the instructions of the parking attendants
Some Entry Points for Parking
The main entry point for the parking area is from King Fahd Road.
Additional entry points include the Haramain Expressway and the Makkah-Madinah Highway.
First as you can enter through any of three underground gates near al Madina Moven Pick, Masjid Ghammama or near Jannatul Baqi.
No matter which you are chose as an entry side you can use your map for parking points such as given below:
Parking Areas Map
A map of the parking areas is available on the official website of Masjid Al Nabawi.
The map provides a clear overview of the location and capacity of each parking area.
|Parking Points||Located||Vehicles Capacity||Hotels|
|Parking 1A & 1B||Located near the Prophet’s Mosque, reserved for VIPs and people with disabilities.||1A=740 |
|Pillman Zam zam Hotel, Madina Moven Pick, Rua Al-Hijrah Hotel|
|Parking 2A & 2B||Located on the eastern side of the mosque and can accommodate a total of 3,000 vehicles.||2A=1,200 |
|Madina Manazeli Hotel, Crown Plaza hotel|
|Parking 3A & 3B||Located on the northern side of the mosque, these parking areas have a combined capacity of 2,500 vehicles.||3A=1,000 |
|Madina Golden Hotel, One Inn Hotel|
|Parking 4A & 4B||Located on the western side of the mosque and have a combined capacity of 2,400 vehicles.||4A=1,000|
|Golden Tulip Al-Shakreen, Makaram Al Madina Plaza, Al-Eiman Al Qibla Hotel|
|Parking 5A & 5B||Located on the southern side of the mosque, these parking areas have a combined capacity of 2,350 vehicles.||5A=1,100 |
|Pine Wood Madina, Dar Al-Salam Al-Andalus, Buraq Golden Hotel|
|Parking 6A & 6B||Located on the southeastern side of the mosque and can accommodate a total of 2,400 vehicles.||6A=1,200 |
|Ishraq Al-Bustan, Tulip Inn Al-Dar Hotel|
|Parking 7A & 7B||Located on the northeastern side of the mosque, these parking areas have a combined capacity of 2,500 vehicles.||7A=1,300|
|Karam Al-Hejaz, Hayah Golden, Badr Al-Marsa Hotel|
|Parking 8A & 8B||Located on the northwestern side of the mosque and can accommodate a total of 2,900 vehicles.||8A=1,200 |
|Le Bosporus Waqf Al Safi, Elaf Taiba, Anwar Al-Madina, IHG hotel|
|Parking 9A & 9B||Located near Gate 18 and 19||Taiba Front, Al Aqeeq Madinah, Al Rawda Royal Inn Hotel.|
|Parking 10A & 10B||Located near Gate 20 to 23||Madinah Hilton, Shahd al Madinah (Accor) Hotel, Dar Al-Taqwa Hotel Madinah, Andalus Royal Suites.|
|Parking 11A & 11B||Located near Gate 24 and 26||The Oberoi, Madina, Al-Haram Hotel, Golden Tulip Al-Zahabi, Dallah Taibah Hotel, Al Saha Hotel by Al Rawda.|
Others parking Points know as Parking 10A & 10B, 11A & 11B and 12 and 13 (which is near Gate 28 to 35 of Masjid) are also there for your ease.
What are cost of Underground Park and How to pay?
As per cost, it may be not costly for Saudi nations as
- SAR 1.15 for one hour
- SAR 27.5 for one day
You can give cash to the person, while you can also pay through mobile transfer, you can also use your debit card or Credit card by just scanning your slip of parking given to you.
If you still want more options there are several booths are available in every parking section.
Download Mawgif app for your mobile and start your searching for parking vehicle with ease.
Rules and Regulations for Masjid al-Nabawi Parking
It is important to familiarize oneself with the parking regulations in Medina.
Some areas may have designated parking zones for residents or specific times for public parking.
Visitors should follow the guidelines provided by local authorities and respect the rules to ensure a smooth parking experience.
With such a high influx of people, it becomes essential to establish parking regulations to ensure smooth operations and the safety of all visitors.
In this blog post, we will also explore the regulations implemented at Masjid al-Nabawi parking.
- Visitors are only allowed to park their vehicles in authorized parking areas.
- To accommodate the high volume of visitors, there might be time limitations on parking at Masjid Al Nabawi.
- It is vital to respect parking spaces for individuals with disabilities having parking spaces and only utilize them if eligible.
- To maintain the flow of traffic and ensure the safety of pedestrians, certain areas around Masjid Al Nabawi are designated as “No Parking Zones.”
- While parking at Masjid Al Nabawi, it is crucial to demonstrate respect and consideration for others.
- Avoid double-parking, blocking access routes, or parking in a manner that obstructs other vehicles.
- To maintain order and address any parking-related issues, it is essential to cooperate with the mosque authorities and parking attendants.
If any assistance or guidance is required, do not hesitate to seek help from them.
Importance of Parking Regulations
Parking regulations play a vital role in maintaining order and safety within the vicinity of Masjid al-Nabawi.
They are designed to streamline traffic flow, prevent congestion, and provide convenience for worshippers and visitors.
By adhering to these regulations, we can ensure a hassle-free experience and minimize any potential risks.
Alternative Parking options around the Mosque
Alternative parking options around the Mosque of Masjid-e-Nabawi to help ease the parking woes for visitors.
1. Parking Area A
Located just a short distance from the mosque, Parking Area A offers a convenient and secure parking option. This well-organized parking facility is equipped with surveillance cameras and has attendants available to assist visitors.
2. Parking Area B
Another excellent alternative parking option is Parking Area B. Situated slightly farther from the mosque, this parking area provides ample space for vehicles of all sizes. It is advisable to arrive early, as this parking lot tends to fill up quickly during peak hours.
3. Parking Area C:
For those who prefer a more budget-friendly alternative, Parking Area C is a suitable choice. This parking area is a bit further away from the mosque, but it offers affordable rates for long-term parking.
4. Street Parking:
In addition to designated parking areas, street parking is also available near the Mosque of Masjid al-Nabawi. However, it is essential to be cautious and follow local parking regulations. It is recommended to arrive early to secure a spot and avoid any inconvenience.
5. Parking Apps
In this digital age, parking apps have become a popular tool for finding parking spaces. Several parking apps are available that can help you locate nearby parking. One of the Best app for parking is Mawgif. You can easily download in your mobile phones.
How do I subscribe to Madinah parking?
Parking subscriptions can be obtained from TIBAH Carpark Management office located in the Car Park Area.
Can I go to Rawdah without permit?
You don’t need any permit for prayers at the Two Holy Mosques but permits are mandatory for performing Umrah or visiting Rawdah Sharif at the Prophet’s Mosque.
What time is ziyarat in Masjid Nabawi?
The ziyarat time of Rawdah in Masjid-e-Nabawi for women on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday are given below: Morning: 6:00 am (after Fajr) to 11:00 am (before Duhr) Evening: 9:30 pm (after Isha) to 12:00 am (midnight)
Is Masjid Nabawi open 24 hours?
The Grand Mosque in Makkah is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What do you pray in Masjid e Nabawi?
So, if you are in luck to visit Masjid Nabawi, do try to perform the Tahajjiud prayer as it is a Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
What is the main entrance of Masjid Nabawi?
The as-Salam Gate (باب السلام, Bab as-Salam), literally meaning the the Gate of Peace or Tranquility, is one of the major and oldest gates of Masjid al-Nabawi, and is located on the western side of the Rawda e Rasool.