If you are an STC (SAWA) customer in KSA, you can enjoy their service of balance transfer from one STC account to another.
In this article, you will learn how to do that.
I’ll also explain the important rules and how to send STC balance to people using international numbers.
So read on to find out.
How to Transfer Load from STC to STC
You can transfer balance within the STC network with the following methods:
Method 1 – Sending a USSD Code
Type *133*number of recipient* amount# and press call.
The recipient will need to reply by sending an SMS to 1500 (*133*recipient’s ID number# ).
|Message Body||Sent By||What to do?||Amount|
|*133*number of recipients* amount#||Sender||Press Call Button||Above 5SR (Multiples of 5SR)|
|*133*Iqama (Resident ID) Number#||Receiver||Send the reply to 1500||–|
If you know the receiver’s Iqama number, you can easily transfer credit using this code:
*133*STC Sawa Mobile Number of the Receiver*Amount*Iqama Number of the Receiver# and press the call button.
In this case, there’s no need for the receiver to confirm by sending a message to 1500, and the amount is transferred.
Method 2 – By Sending an SMS
For STC to STC balance transfer, send the code”*133*Mobile Number of Receiver*Amount#” in an SMS to 900.
You’ll receive a confirmation message from STC Sawa about the balance transfer request.
Method 3 – STC to STC Balance Transfer Using MySTC App
- Download the MySTC app from Playstore or App Store and open it.
- On the dashboard, click on ‘Manage.’
- Then ‘Transfer,’ and finally ‘Send.’
- Select the mobile number where you want to transfer STC balance.
- Choose the amount (in multiples of 5, e.g., 5, 10, 15, 20).
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
- Slide to send the load from your STC to another STC mobile number.
Terms and Conditions
Before transferring your balance from STC to STC, know the terms and conditions of this service:
- This cool service is only for Prepaid subscribers with active accounts.
- Your account should have enough credit balance to make the transfers.
- After the transfer, keep at least 25 SR in your account.
- you can share anywhere from 5 to 20 SR in a single go.
- Just remember, keep it in chunks of 5, like 5, 10, 15, or 20 SR.
Also check: STC Loan- How to take 5 SAR Credit?
- Can we transfer credit from STC to Zain, Mobily, or Jawwy?
Unfortunately, as of now, there is no method, code, or procedure to transfer balance from STC to other networks like Zain, Mobily, or Jawwy.
- Can we transfer credit from STC (SAWA) to international numbers?
Yes, now you can send balance to 34 countries worldwide including Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, the Philippines, Nepal, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Hope you’re now well-versed in the process of transferring balance from STC to STC, Zain, Mobily, and to international numbers.
So, keep the good vibes flowing as sharing is caring.😉