There is nothing more exciting to undertake in a desert than a safari programme that takes you into the desert sands, where you can experience its climate and landscape.
Couple this with a camel safari, a night camping under the stars, enjoying traditional dance and food, and sleeping inside a tent. Wouldn’t that be a fabulous experience
You can enjoy this by vacationing in Kuwait City.
When is the best time to visit Kuwait City?
There are many beautiful locations in Kuwait City that you can explore on sightseeing tours. Some well-known malls where you can find the best brands showcasing their products are Marina Mall, The Avenues, and Souk Al Mubarakiya.
Look into Kuwait Airways reviews to book a ticket on this airline and arrive in this city for a wonderful vacation. Here is a look at some key points to note when it is best to visit Kuwait City:
- The first thing to know about Kuwait City’s temperature is that in the warm months of the year, imperators can rise to 42 °C (109 °F). When cold weather sets in, the temperature can get down to 11 °C (52 °F). Tourists should pack clothing accordingly so that they can sightsee comfortably when they are exploring the city.
- It is vital to know the seasons, like whether it is summer between the months of June and August, winter between the months of December and February, fall between the months of September and November, or spring between the months of March and May. July is the hottest month in the year where you can see temperatures soaring to about 42 °C (107 °F) sometimes from early afternoon itself.
- If you are travelling to Kuwait City in October, when it is fairly warm and humid, make sure to bring t-shirts, shorts, and light clothing that is breathable. This will keep you comfortable, and you will move about all day visiting various tourist locations. The month where you can see some showers is November, so if you feel you would rather not get wet by rain, avoid this month. On the other hand, August is the month with the longest days, so if you don’t mind spending time outside under the sun, exploring various sightseeing venues, then this is the time you would want to book a ticket to this place.
- January is a month that clearly presents itself as one offering a very pleasant climate for tourists. The average temperature is 16 degrees Celsius, so it is really wonderful to spend time here this month. You will find the conducive climate helps you feel comfortable, which makes journeying lovely. You will spend more time sightseeing and less time in the hotel room. This is followed by February, where the average temperature is 17 degrees Celsius.
- If you are looking for months when there is no rain in Kuwait City, then opt for March, April, and May. When it is springtime, the temperature during these months ranges from 43,1 degrees Celsius to 24.7 degrees Celsius. However, ideally, it is the months between November and April that are the best time to come sightseeing, as the weather is pretty cool, comfortable, and breezy, making you feel wonderful. So when you take up sightseeing, the weather makes exploring that much more pleasant.
- If you are looking forward to spending time swimming in Kuwait City, then book tickets for the month from May to October. Make a note of the fact that the warmest months in this place are between June and September. If you are looking for a low-cost ticket, then don’t book during the peak month of December. This is the time when thousands of tourists arrive here. You can find good deals for flight tickets in January, March, and September, which are the high-season months that also attract tourists, but not so much during the peak season.
Look into the ideal time to spend in Kuwait City before booking flight tickets. Read up on Kuwait Airways reviews to learn about the airline service and book tickets to reach this place for a fun family vacation.