CCHI Insurance Check is essential to ensure that you are covered and to avoid any out-of-pocket expenses for medical care.
As health insurance provides coverage for medical expenses, including hospitalization, surgery, and outpatient care.
Also, in Saudi Arabia, all expatriates, are required to have valid health insurance.
As it is mandatory for obtaining a work permit, residency visa aka Iqama, Iqama renewal etc.
Well, I have discovered and written here all ways to check your Iqama insurance status.
So, let’s dive in!
Check Iqama Insurance Status Through CCHI Mobile App
The best convenient way is to check your insurance status through CCHI mobile application.
Like through the comfort of your smart phone, you can check each and every information possible.
Well, here’s how:
- Download the CHI mobile app using App Store or Google Play Store.
- Select your preferred language.
- Press skip, or if you want to read, press next until you reach to the next screen.
- Login using your preferred method, I used Nafath.
- In case, you don’t have Nafath registered, head over to this article for the step-by-step registration process: How to Register For NAFATH (نفاز) in Saudi Arabia And Get Started!
- If you’re first time logging in, it will ask you to update your details, add your mobile and email to update.
- Enter the OTP you recieved on your mobile phone.
- Now as you can see your Dashboard, for more details about your insurance, click on your name.
- Also, if you need to check your dependent insurance status, you can check using this method just select dependents instead of mine in the upper tab of the dashboard.
- Here you can see all the details about your health insurance.
- You may examine every detail about your health insurance policy.
Check Iqama Insurance Status Through CCHI Website
This is the best working method to check your iqama insurance status as it shows you each and every detail using your computer.
Also, I have seen that this portal is being mostly used by health workers (especially receptionists) throughout the Saudi Arabia to confirm and check your insurance company, status etc.
To check your iqama insurance status though CCHI, follow these simple steps mentioned below with images for better understanding.
- To visit the CCHI portal, click here.
- Choose the language of your choice (I selected English).
- In the Identity Number area, type your Iqama number.
- Enter the image code and press “OK.”
- You may examine specific details about your health insurance policy in the following window, which includes the insurance company, medical network, policy number, class, deductible rate, expiration date, beneficiary type, and name.
Contact Helpline to Check CCHI Insurance Status
If you’re not a call person like me, you can try above methods which are absolutely working and can give you each and every detail regarding CCHI Insurance.
But if you don’t want to follow any of the steps mentioned above.
You can use this method.
Simply, contact the CCHI call centre at 920001177 for CCHI Insurance Check.
Visit CCHI Office
If nothing suits you which is mentioned above, this is the last method.
Visit any of their Branch nearby you, with your Iqama and they’ll check your CCHI Insurance status and can give you top-to-bottom information.
Well, Checking your Iqama insurance status is an important step in ensuring that you are covered for medical expenses in Saudi Arabia, especially if you have recently changed jobs or insurance providers.
By following these simple steps, you can protect yourself financially and ensure that you have access to quality medical care if you need it.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends.