Ever had that frustrating experience with STC where you’re navigating a maze with hidden subscriptions and packages popping up left and right?
Do not worry you can unsubscribe from these services through a deactivation code.
STC offers services like calling or internet packages that deduct your balance even if you’re not using them.
In this guide, I’m going to spill the beans on different methods to cancel or deactivate unwanted STC subscriptions.
The best part?
These methods work for everything – internet packages, SMS services, and calling minutes subscriptions.
You can also check our complete guide on Mobile Services in Saudi Arabia [2023 Edition].
Methods to Cancel/Deactivate STC Services
You can deactivate your STC services by using these methods:
1. By Sending a Deactivation Code Through SMS
First, simply send a blank SMS to 800444 to check your active services, packages, and subscriptions.
You’ll receive a reply with a list of all the activated offers along with deactivation codes for canceling STC packages and services.
Follow the instructions carefully and you’ll be able to unsubscribe successfully.
2. By Calling the Helpline
Another method to cancel and deactivate STC services and subscriptions is by calling the helpline.
Here’s how to do it:
- Call 900.
- Select option 1 to get help for the SIM you are calling from.
- Choose option 1 again for packages and services.
- To cancel services, select option 3.
- Finally, select option 1 to cancel the desired service.
Also check: How to take 5 SAR Credit?
3. By Using MySTC App
Another method to cancel STC service is through the MySTC app.
This app displays all your active services and internet data packages on your SIM, eliminating the need to send individual messages to deactivate packages.
You need to register first in this app.
Now follow these steps to prevent automatic balance deductions on your STC SIM using the MySTC App:
- Open the MySTC app.
- On the main screen, tap on ‘Manage.’
- Select ‘Subscriptions.’
- Here, you’ll find a list of all your active services.
- Choose the service you want to cancel.
- Tap ‘Unsubscribe.’ A confirmation message will pop up.
- Tap ‘Confirm’ to cancel the service.
4. By Sending a Code to Cancel Value Added Services
In case of deactivating Value Added Services (which is the main reason for balance deduction), follow these simple steps:
- Type 9910 in SMS and send it to 900.
- You will get a reply from STC with Value added services activation and deactivation codes.
- Simply reply to this SMS with 9922.
So, with these simple methods, you can easily cancel or deactivate STC subscriptions and put an end to unwanted deductions from your SIM balance.
Choose the method that suits you best and share this guide with your friends to save them from balance deductions.