Booking a Muroor appointment in Saudi Arabia is now more convenient than ever, thanks to the Absher platform.
In this guide, we will cover the entire process of obtaining an Absher appointment, service selection to updating and canceling appointments, making your interaction with the traffic police department as smooth as possible.
How to Get Absher Appointment for Muroor
- Go to the Absher online portal by accessing https://absher.sa/.
- Log in to your Absher account.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the dashboard and click on the ‘Appointments’ tab.
- In the appointments menu, choose ‘Traffic’ to proceed with your Muroor appointment.
- After selecting ‘Traffic,’ you’ll be directed to the Muroor appointment service page. Click on ‘Proceed to Service.’
- Click on ‘Book New Appointment’ to begin the booking process.
- Select the Muroor services (you can select up to two services at a time) and select the region from the drop-down menu, then click ‘Next.’
- Choose a branch and select the city that you prefer.
- Choose your desired date and time (‘available slots’ are indicated in green color).
- Click on ‘Confirm Appointment Details‘ to confirm your appointment, after reading the details and requirements carefully.
- Once you move to the next page, you’ll come across a handy summary of your appointment. Make sure to print it out so you can refer to it later.
Services that you can avail through Muroor appointments are:
- Issuance of a new driving license
- Replacing a driving license
- Printing of a vehicle repair permit
- Issuance of a temporary driving license
- Issue a replacement of damaged/lost driving license
- Renewing a driving license
- Printing of a driver’s license
- Repairing (scraping) of a vehicle
- Changing vehicle mode (position)
- Exporting vehicles out of the country
- Issuing permits from the traffic safety division
- Printing a traffic accident evaluation sheet
- Issuing Istimara (vehicle registration card)
- Renewing Istimara
- Issuing a damaged/lost Istimara
- Taking a printout of Istimara
- Changing vehicle number plates
- Issuing new number plates in case of damage/loss
- Procedure of traffic authorities
- Vehicle authorization procedure
- Appointment of Director in the general traffic department
- Foreign driving license exchange for women
- Vehicle ownership transfer in special cases
How to Update Muroor Appointment
If, for any reason, you can’t make it to the traffic police office on your originally chosen date, or if you need to alter the purpose of your visit, you can smoothly modify your Muroor appointment with these simple steps:
- Visit https://absher.sa/ and log in to your Absher account.
- Click the ‘Appointments’ section.
- Click on ‘Traffic’ to access the Muroor appointment page and click on ‘Proceed to Service.’
- Find your booked appointment under the reference number. Select the ‘Update’ button to modify your appointment.
- Choose an Option:
- Update Services Only: Change the purpose of your visit.
- Edit Complete Appointment: Modify the date, time, and purpose of your visit.
- Make the necessary changes and click ‘Update.’
- If you selected ‘Edit Complete Appointment,’ be sure to print the new appointment slip.
How to Cancel Muroor Appointment
If you need to cancel your Muroor appointment, follow these steps:
- Visit https://absher.sa/ and log in to your Absher Individuals account.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Appointments’ tab.
- Select ‘Traffic’ and click on ‘Proceed to service’.
- Choose your booked appointment and click ‘Cancel.’
- Click on the ‘Confirm Cancellation’ button to complete the cancellation process.
So, booking a Muroor appointment through Absher is a straightforward process.
Now, you can efficiently manage your appointments and interactions with the traffic police department, ensuring a hassle-free experience.